EA has detailed its plans for an upcoming FIFA 16 Coins packs that will tackle referee decisions, passing, defensive pressure, and player positioning. Some of these changes are already available on PC, with a release date for a PS4 and Xbox One patch to follow later.
Here are the key issues EA will improve with this patch:
- Improvements to the Rules and Physics systems to have better referee decisions and help address penalty decisions
- Behavioral changes in ‘Secondary Contain’ and ‘Interceptions’ to help balance high-pressure situations
- Improvements in how quickly fatigue effects occur for players using ‘Aggressive Interceptions’ and ‘Secondary Contain’. This could, in turn, have an impact on your ability to apply high pressure as the game progresses and your players become increasingly fatigued
- Instances where no auto tackle launched even when positioned properly
- Improvements in the positioning system to allow for better attacking runs and support
Some other minor changes to passing, interceptions, and long shot boosts as a result of Chemistry in Ultimate Team have also been made.